Here is another fun project I just completed and let me tell you it was very easy, quick and extremely fun. I'm going to take you through a simply process and I wanted to make is quick and easy just like the project itself. The importance of using wedding crystals in a wedding is without questions a must have. Dramatic lighting, beautiful colors and sparkling crystal prisms makes for an amazing wedding centerpiece. A bride wants to see her wedding vision become complete & everyone including the bride will be overwhelmed with this dramatic centerpiece showcasing our AAA Top Quality crystals. Manzanita branches are a current trend that will remain a classic due to its affordability and functionality. Pairing wedding crystals, crystal garland and manzanita branches make a stunning combination.
- 28" manzanita branch. Bought from a local flower shop. Paid $20.
- White spray paint. Brought from Hobby Lobby www.hobbylobby.com. Paid $7.99.
- Cardboard or drop cloth for spray paint.
- Clear vase (size depending on your preference). Bought from Home Goods www.homegoods.com (10”high and 4” wide). Paid $12.99.
- Crystal garland chain, qty 22 bags. www.crystalprismworld.com. $12.50 per bag.
- Crystal octagon 50 piece bag, qty 30 bags. www.crystalprismworld.com. $6 per bag.
- Remote Control Waterproof Party light $15.00- Party USA
Step by Step Process
1. Spray paint the manzanita branches and let dry.
2. Place the light at the bottom of the vase.
3. Place the manzanita branch in the vase while filling the vase with the octagon crystal prism pieces.
4. Arrange the manzanita branch and trim if desired.
5. Start hanging the decorative crystals from top to bottom, choose your desired length ( I prefer to end our chain at the top of the vase). The crystal chain does not need to end at the same length, a staggering effect makes for an elegant feel.
7. When the crystal chain is at the desired length remove the round metal connector piece located below your preferred length. Place the round connector around the desired branch. The remaining chain becomes the next strand. To save in crystals add remnant crystals together to become a new chain.
8. Hang crystals in most branches at different heights for a full effect.
9. Step back and review the centerpiece, make the appropriate changes to create your desired effect.
What’s so wonderful about this and many of our DIY projects is that all the items are reusable. The manzanita branch and the decorative crystal hanging drops can be used as holiday centerpiece, baby shower decorations and home décor to remember the special day